Exercise 3.4 - Archiving content
In this exercise you will learn how to archive or unpublish content.
- 2.Edit the page by clicking on the Edit button to the right of the page you created.
- 3.Select the “Archived” option from the Change to dropdown menu.
- 4.Click the Save button at the top right of the page.
- 5.Test the page in another browser as an anonymous user. To do this, copy the url from your browser after you click Save. The url should be similar in pattern to: https://nginx-yourname-govcms-training.govcms7.amazee.io/your-page-name
- 6.Open a new 'private' or 'incognito' window. Paste the url into the new window. You should see an 'Access denied' message similar to the below screenshot. The page still exists in the CMS and can be edited or restored by content administrators, but is no longer accessible to the public.