Content editors/authors will spend about 80% of their time on 20% of tasks. Find out what these common tasks are. Think about the CMS’s audience and find out about their goals and needs.
Make sure you give the content team permissions for:
- "Use contextual links"
- “Access GovCMS Media Editor Browser pages”
- “Access GovCMS Media File Browser pages”
- “Access GovCMS Media Image Browser pages”
- “Access Image browser pages”
- “Access the Files overview page”
- “Use the administration pages and help”
- “Use the toolbar”
- “Use the site in maintenance mode”
- "View the administration theme"
- modules to users who maintain the site