This unit focuses on the concepts of GovCMS site-building. At this stage, you’re familiar with the essentials of GovCMS. You may have been working already on a GovCMS site but never built one before. Or you may have learned the basics, but don't know how it fits together. Now you want to know how to put the building blocks together to make new, unique websites or applications.
In this unit you’ll learn:
- How to plan a new GovCMS website
- How to make changes to the site theme
- How to create new user roles
- How to configure role permissions
- About the page layout in GovCMS
- How to create and manage site navigation and place blocks
Site building in GovCMS is about configuring the GovCMS solution to build a functional website. It needs a GovCMS developer who’s familiar with the contributed modules and site building in general.